MasterCLASS the Hunter Tour!
Experience the highlights of the Hunter Region in this educational, tasting and “hands-on” tour that will see you uncover your inner wine maker, indulge in beautiful local produce and sip on award-winning Hunter wines!
***iHop will be closed for an annual break from 19/12/17 – 26/12/17 (refer to Contact Us page for Christmas/New Years Trading)***
Tour Operates: 7 Days a Week – next Saturday Dates: TBA
Duration: 6 hours (approx.) + Transfers
- Experience your inner wine making skills in this “hands-on” guided Masterclass where you will be taken through all aspects of creating your own “take home” bottle of sparkling wine as a momentum of your Hunter Valley wine making experience! Includes morning tea and additional tastings from the Cellar Door boutique wine list.
- Enjoy an informal lunch in a tranquil setting choosing from a selection of main courses highlighting local produce, matched with a beverage of choice.
- Discover the history behind the Hunter Hero’s on this premium Semillon and Shiraz tasting Masterclass, comparing the difference in aging and style variations at an award winning cellar door.
- Visit a family run boutique vineyard, winery and olive grove
where you will get an insight into the olive making process, as you sample their distinctive range of gourmet olive produce, local cheese plates matched with their wines.
- What better way to end the day than with a “Shaken and Stirred” cocktail artistry Masterclass guided by an experienced bar tender! They will demonstrate the art of making two different cocktails, where you will then choose which cocktail to recreate yourself and enjoy with some light bites!
Cost: $199pp or Masterclass Tour/Night Tour Package – enjoy $20 savings