Uncover the art of Food and Drink Pairing as you progressively Taste and Dine your way around the scenic Hunter Region, indulging in a selection of tasting experiences each at a different venue that celebrates beautiful local produce paired with premium Hunter Valley wines and aged whiskies on a tasting adventure with a difference!
- Complimentary transfers commence at 10:30am (approx) from Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock and Rothbury area (enquire for other locations).
- Arrive at a boutique run winery and cellar door where you will learn the art of cheese and wine matching, as you are guided through a selected range of local cheeses each matched with wines, along with additional wine tastings on offer from the extensive wine list.
- We then progress on to a cellar door and restaurant for their signature “Chef’s Tasting Plate” which incorporates a selection of savoury dishes created with seasonal local produce, with each dish paired with premium wines and then finishing at the cellar door for a guided wine tasting.
- Discover the adventurous and complex world of Whisky and Food Pairing, tasting three distinct whisky flavour profiles that have each been specifically matched to two savoury and one dessert taster sized dishes.
- Time to end on a “sweet note” indulging in a selection of beautifully crafted local artisan chocolates that have each been paired with its very own premium wine! Enjoy further tastings from the extensive family owned and run cellar door wine list, that has been passionately crafting wines here in the Hunter for over 120 years!
Now that’s a long lunch!
Tour Operates: 5 Days a Week – Wednesday to Sunday
Refer to “Contact Us/Operating Days” page for Christmas/New Years Trading